Starting Over.....

Options
I joined a few months back, and actually did pretty good the first few weeks loosing around 10+ pounds. I got side tracked though because we are a military family, orders to Guam, so once my husband checked out of command, we went on a month family vacation to visit family members and saying goodbye before leaving to Guam. I enjoyed my time visiting my family, but got off track on what I was eatting so I've gained a few pounds back.

We're now in Guam, finally got a condo (ocean front and pool!), and I now have internet access again so I can get back on track with MFP! I'm looking forward to starting over again, and getting back into shape. Hello Pool! Here I come!

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    welcome back
    its ok to get off track as long as you get back on track. Glad you are back. You can do it. Swimming burns lots of calories and is enjoyable plus it is a good way to meet your neighbors
  • lauraelaine42682
    lauraelaine42682 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I found out that treading water in the pool is another great way to burn some cals.!!!
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! I did the same thing... started back in January, but got sidetracked with this or that... I can't even remember. All that matters is that you're back and we've all got your back! :flowerforyou:
  • dastephlu
    Options
    Thanks all for the welcome back! :smile: Heres to new beginings! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • GuamMom
    GuamMom Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am mil spouse in Guam also. Congrats on taking care of you!