New Here

Options
I am new here. Looking for friends to keep me motivated.

Replies

• HSokol
    HSokol Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Im Heather. I jsut sent a friend request to you. I'm kinda new here myself and always looking for new friends on MFP
  • Runhard13
    Runhard13 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you both such a great and supportive site..feel free to add me!!
  • vbferg
    vbferg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! Currently at 188 (5'7") and trying to get to 155 ultimately. Feel free to add me!:smile::smile:
  • KimberleyS0624
    KimberleyS0624 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :) I'm new too but starting to get to know the site better and really enjoying it!
  • EWE27
    EWE27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too. My baby is 6 months old and I now need to get into shape! Please feel free to add me :happy:
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me also. I'm a pretty good motivator and I'm logged on everyday! :flowerforyou:
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP feel free to add me :smile:
  • nbrocks
    nbrocks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all!!!!!! I am new her and looking for new ways to stay active and motivated....anyone can add me and lets motivate one another. I have started to change my eating and intake in water but not just plain water....I add Chai seeds and lemon to my water for energy and hydration
  • No1Stinger
    No1Stinger Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm new again too.
    Been on here before, but idleness took over and I piled the weight back on.
    I'm looking for people who motivate and who are there for a shoulder to cry on lol when things aren't going to plan.

In return, I will motivate and lend an ear and give advice when needed.
    I used to be in the Army and was fit as F%%k. But the usual lifestyle of beer and takeaways did their toll.

Looking forward to befriending you and having some laughs along the way.

TTFN
  • sgrodaddy
    sgrodaddy Posts: 5
    Options
    What has helped me keep the motivation is this website along with friends and a wife who shares the same weight loss ambition. I would recommend checking out Mens Health Magazine or the website as they have good recopies. Other things that help is to sign up for simple races like a 5K run/walk. I told myself id never run because its boring, now i cannot get enough of it. Join a crossfit place or a gym that has alternative workouts and not the usual weight machines. Lastly, i worked with a trainer who took the time to explain what i was doing wrong and got me to where I am now.

Best wishes in the new journey!
  • RachelMMtz
    Options
    Add away :)
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm on here every day :smile:
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

8488541.png
  • rebekahrichardson
    Options
    Add me :)
  • stagingfirstplace
    stagingfirstplace Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi how are you? My names bethany and feel free to add me! I do enjoy motivating people and also love to post unbiast blog posts to help people understand more about our bodies and minds!

Always remember that you CAN and WILL do it :):flowerforyou:
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    I'm a regular! Feel free to add me!