Imperfect friends needed!!!

Options
I'm in need of imperfect friends.

:huh:

I do log, try to eat right and work out. I am looking for friends to help be accountable with this. To motivate and help and let me do the same.

I'm not the type that will respond to every single thing nor will I post a blog, comment or status every day.

I won't always eat right. I won't always work out.

I WILL have bad days, I will have gains... then I WILL get back on the wagon and head the right way again.

I'd like to meet people that have similar interests as me... that means I am looking for friends who want to lose weight and be healthy. I'm also a runner, love the outdoors, my family and life.

I am far from perfect, I have bad days and I'm human. We're all on the same journey here.

If you're looking for an imperfect friend... feel free to add me!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• BrattiAtti
    Options
    Me, too. To all of it. Well, except that whole running bit. But otherwise... ;)

FR sent.

I do think this is a fantastic idea. It would be nice to have friends who don't judge when I just keep doing what I'm doing. :)
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. Friend request on the way! :smile: Anyone can add me too.
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Me, too. To all of it. Well, except that whole running bit. But otherwise... ;)

FR sent.

I do think this is a fantastic idea. It would be nice to have friends who don't judge when I just keep doing what I'm doing. :)

^^ ditto
    Friend request sent to the OP, but anyone else feel free to add me! Lets work together on this!
  • AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes! I'm imperfect but at least I'm trying! FR sent your way :-)
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Well, I have GREAT news...here I am! lol And, there's many more others here....I'm loving what I'm gaining at MFP...so anyone can feel free to add me!
  • NoelleS85
    NoelleS85 Posts: 89
    Options
    Same! I deleted my MFP account, but then signed up again to go for it! Anyone can add me :)
  • strongmindstrongbody
    strongmindstrongbody Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am imperfect...reminded of it every day when I look in the mirror. :blushing: Right now, I'm just trying to make the good days outweigh the bad ones.
  • halffull_pgh
    Options
    This is right up my alley. I could use some (more) imperfection
  • kmjacobs93
    kmjacobs93 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm perfectly imperfect! You described me to a T! Anyone can add me!:flowerforyou:
  • otterheinman
    Options
    You all are awesome!! So glad to see this and to be adding friends! We'll get through this together!!

Feel free to invite any other imperfects you know as well! LOL!

We can all walk through this journey together.. .and stumble together and I'm sure at times we'll all fall laughing into a huge mess... then get up and get on track again. :bigsmile:
  • ozzy_q
    ozzy_q Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey this sounds just like me! Request sent anyone can add me too

Cheers
  • dab52776
    Options
    Thanks for all the friend requests! If you were thinking of creating an "imperfect" group, I would love to join!
  • LishaOreo
    LishaOreo Posts: 3
    Options
    Me, too. If anyone wants to add me, please send request!!! I'm almost 53 years old and have some physical limitations that I'm starting to overcome. Can only exercise in water!!!
  • bhenderson87
    Options
    Anyone can add me :)
  • BeckyD1105
    BeckyD1105 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm about as imperfect as it comes! FR sent to OP. Anybody can feel free to add me as well!
  • Meloonie
    Meloonie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm right with you guys on this one. FR sent, and anyone can add me :)
  • otterheinman
    Options
    I do believe I'll be looking into starting a group of imperfects!! I knew there were more out there just like me! So glad to see so many here!
  • get10fit2013
    get10fit2013 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I love this post! You'll all be seeing friend requests from me too! I'll fit right in. :)
  • StacyMarieDiaz
    Options
    Sounds like what I need in my life! Anyone please feel free to add me!! OP friend request sent!
  • dab52776
    Options
    I do believe I'll be looking into starting a group of imperfects!! I knew there were more out there just like me! So glad to see so many here!

Great.... Let me know if you would like some help setting it up!