The legs i always wanted!

Options
iluvsparkles
iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
so this is the first time i felt compelled to post anything on the success stories board..

but now i think i can say that i finally feel comfortable in shorts again! ive been working hard on my legs, and recently started pilates, and i can feel the improvement! my main goal is to get a tighter tummy, i can feel it underneith, but i still have a ways to go before im really happy enough to wear a bikini...

here are a few pics i took today to encourage myself!

shoulder.jpg

treepose.jpg

balance.jpg

core.jpg

Replies

• iluvsparkles
    Options
    so this is the first time i felt compelled to post anything on the success stories board..

but now i think i can say that i finally feel comfortable in shorts again! ive been working hard on my legs, and recently started pilates, and i can feel the improvement! my main goal is to get a tighter tummy, i can feel it underneith, but i still have a ways to go before im really happy enough to wear a bikini...

here are a few pics i took today to encourage myself!

shoulder.jpg

treepose.jpg

balance.jpg

core.jpg
  • tracygarcia
    Options
    You look awesome. I'm still working on my yoga moves. Just can't seem to stop falling over:smile:
  • aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I am really in ove with the pilates right now, after 2 kids the tummy is definately not the same as when I was 20. But, it is worthless for cardio (according to my HRM). I have lost 2 inches off my waist though doing pilates and I guess that is all that really matters:smile:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Yay Em!! Way to go!!! You look great. You are :smokin: !

I am very impressed with your poses. :smile:
  • christina31
    christina31 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Your legs look absolutely amazing! If it means having calves like that then, pilates here I come! What an inspiration! Way to go! :drinker:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Em you are lookin great!
    Love the poses! I need to try that third one out. I'm sure my bf would love it! :laugh:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    woo hoo!!!!! you go you sexy thang!!! Keep up the great work!:drinker: :drinker:
    :heart: :heart: Jennifer
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at those calves! Lucky you!!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Looks to me like you are bikini ready NOW!!!! Wear it with pride girl - you look AMAZING!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I have to agree...you look amazing! Break out that bikini and know your lookin' hot on the beach this summer!!!!
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I have to post again! You really look fantastic! What I would give to be your age again. I have learned with age it is harder to run, bike, walk away from the cellulite...ugggg!!! :ohwell: It's became a CONSTANT battle of mine!
    BUT YOU GIRLIE LOOK AWESOME! Keep up the hard work!!!!!
    Kel~
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    You look great..very lean and toned!!!
    Do u think yoga has helped??

I've reached my goal but still need to do some major toning and walking/treadmill and some floor stuff aren't cutting it

Kim
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    wow you look awesome!!!!! great tan too i live on an island and im still not tanned on my legs

you look great very inspiring
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome Em!!!!!!!
    Keep up the great work!!

Shari :glasses:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Wow Em!! Good for you!!! This site is the best thing since sliced watermelon!

Thank you for your courage to post these, I know you will be an Inspiration to all of the Newbies!!!

you worked your butt off - literally!!! :laugh:
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    lol! i know, my butt is the last thing i wanna go! but if i have to lose it to lose my belly also, then so be it!
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    btw, rogers and others, i am working on more photoshops :)
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    lol! i know, my butt is the last thing i wanna go! but if i have to lose it to lose my belly also, then so be it!

In trying to lose my belly, I lost my boobs too so I feel ya!!
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    yup, they are gone too!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YEYYYYY YOU!!!! I love seeing everyone so happy and motivated! YOU GO GIRL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!