anyone do the slim in 6 program?

Options
I am thinking of getting the slim in 6 workout program. I am just wondering if anyone had success with it? or if it is a good infomercial :)

I am looking for something I can do from home... I already do body pump. I also go to the YMCA and do step aerobics, and am doing the couch 2 5K program. I am just looking for something else to add into my weeks.

Replies

• sarahloiss
    sarahloiss Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I might not be much help...but I bought the program back in January 2013. I did it for about 2 weeks before I fell off the bandwagon (DVD player gave out...have yet to replace it). I will say this: being someone who always looked at exercise as a chore, Debbie Siebers is very encouraging (through the DVD) to make one feel like keeping up with the program. I was so sore the first few days.I could also tell it was working because (along with my new diet), I started shedding pounds. If only I kept up, I think I would be further along in my weight loss journey. I only used Disc 1(of 3).
  • catieschwartz
    catieschwartz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes I've done it-it's how I started out with exercise. I lost a ton of inches, over 17" over my entire body to be exact. It's a really good program to start out with and it keeps you interested because it changes up every couple weeks! I've recommended it to a lot of my friends and they've had a lot of weight loss with it too.