One Week Plan

Options
I joined this site a while ago and I did not have much success. It is totally my fault. I don't track my food. I don't really eat that great. So just to be totally honest I suck at this. So for the next week I am going to work on tracking my food every day. I really need some support so if anyone wants to bug me daily about tracking my food then feel free. Thanks.

Replies

• Kpatty
    Kpatty Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi! I'm learning a lot about eating better. I grew up in the south with fried foods and sweet tea-the kind of tea that turned into syrup the next day (no joke). I've come to LOVE raw foods, grains, and exercise! I know you can too! :)
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Sure I'll bug you!:flowerforyou: A flower for you to attact the bugs!:happy:
  • macarman
    macarman Posts: 11
    Options
    I joined this site a while ago and I did not have much success. It is totally my fault. I don't track my food. I don't really eat that great. So just to be totally honest I suck at this. So for the next week I am going to work on tracking my food every day. I really need some support so if anyone wants to bug me daily about tracking my food then feel free. Thanks.

Good for you. I had the same problem - not tracking what I ate, until I found this site. I have it on my Droid phone as well and can put things in as I eat them - it really helps me to see what I was doing wrong. Haven't lost anything yet, but this is a big change for me and
    I'm having some excersise problems. Need to increase stamina. Congrats to you again - keep on going.:smile:
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    Bahahah. I'll bug you.
  • Blushing_prin_cess
    Options
    Omgosh! It is soooo hard to get into it but once you do you realize what you are eating and actually become concious of it. I brag about this site to all my friends now because without it I wouldnt be able to continue in the right direction. try just writing it all down even on a note pad and enter it in every few days.Yea the worst part is actually eating the foods you want to record without feeling guilty. Its hard really hard to do it but once you get the bug you just want to do it. You can do it though. Break the bad habit or take a vacation from it and see what happens if you just try it for a few days.
    Good motivation to you!( its better than luck):drinker:
  • Noah137
    Noah137 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started this week and logging your food really makes you conscience of what you put in your body. I suggest using the app for your phone (android, iOS and black berry). That way you can log the food as you eat it, and you won't forget to do it later in the day. Hope that helps.
  • rpatiag
    rpatiag Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i just started using this website and application on my iphone last week too. It's great! it has a lot of info in it already which makes it easier to keep track of your food intake and to help you stay on track... I really love it... I'm real excited about counting calories... I never did it in my life... Now it's made easy because of the smartphone... I had a Sope from King Taco ( los angeles) the other day, sooo delish yet, so bad. 260 calories. right there. with the touch of a finger, it was logged in for the day. Awesome! totally awesome!!! Like Nike, " Just Do It." or P90X, " Bring It." better yet, Insanity, "Dig Deeper."

YOU CAN DO IT!!! DO YOUR THANG!!!!
  • momhome3
    Options
    I'll bug you and you me...ok? We can do this!:smile:
  • bettejeanb
    bettejeanb Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    tracking your food is great. But if you keep doing things that bring your calories too high and exercise not enough you will become frustrated. Try transformation.com. They have the best non judgemental support system I have ever seen. They work with the entire person not just the food aspect of weight. Let's face it there are underlying issues that make us eat the way we do. Try it!!Don't go by my word. You will be glad you did..