G'day!

Options
Hey there fellow MFPers. I am using MFP to help me manage my ketogenic diet regime.
It's not easy to do without keeping close control over your macro percentages.
I've fallen off the weightloss/keto wagon many a time - it's my main form of exercise falling off & getting on again.
I guess I have a lot of trouble controlling my binge eating & sugar is what ruins my weightloss
attempts every time. So many bad habits - so little time! I figure the only way ill truly
fail to achieve my goal is if I give up completely so I just keep dusting myself off & trying again.
I'm pretty enthusiastic about the paleo approach to food as I have a background in nutritional ecology.
I try to grow as much meat & veggies at home as I can & I have successfully weaned myself off grains & bread.
- mostly because of the impact on natural global food systems. I'm really happy to chat about anything to do with
food & health & I love to learn about other approaches than my own. Within my circle of friends there is such an incredible diversity
of lifestyles, politics & opinions when it comes to food. I don't think anything could shock me anymore!
So feel free to jump in any time with your thoughts on diet approaches. You may be just the person to explain something
to me that I'd never considered before. Good luck everyone. God knows we need it!

Replies

• alanbarta
    alanbarta Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I am quite new and will definitely be learning some new words here (like "ketogenic"). I'm sending a friend request to follow your journey and learn from you. All the best, Alan