Not new, but coming back AGAIN!!

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
I'm not new to this site, but I have been gone for a while. So I thought I would re-introduce myself. I just can't seem to get the weight off. I'm hoping this time will be THE TIME!!!

Replies

• Azkadelia
    Azkadelia Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I too just returned about 3 weeks ago. Feel free to add me. :)
  • ncorkett
    ncorkett Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I kind of fell off the wagon this month and need to be held accountable again. Feel free to add me as well.
  • mnfrank11
    mnfrank11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Same here! In fact I reset my weight loss ticker and everything, I've been back at it for 15 days now. Here's to a fresh start, feel free to add me!
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Same here! Good luck to you all. I'm back on the wagon for good hopefully.
  • MissMormie
    MissMormie Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    So what are you going to do different this time? Obviously how you tried to lose weight last time didn't work (permanently) so you'll need to change something. By considering this in advance you're greatly increasing the possibility that you will make it this time.
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Ditto! :flowerforyou:
  • cmphelan77
    cmphelan77 Posts: 23
    Options
    Ive also been gone and now I am going to start back. I have continued to excercise but I notice the weight is creeping back. I went from 154 to 160 and im scared it is just going to be a spiral into the 180's again. So Im not gonna let that happen. I love being size 8-10 for my 5'8 frame. So feel free to add me anyone that can keep me in the moment and know that if I eat a piece a bread its not the end of the world just eat 1 piece not 3.
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You can do this!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, keep digging in and working towards your goal!
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    welcome back im just coming back again myself the past month has been NUTS!!! Feel free to add me
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    been back for about 5 weeks!!!
  • Hash5m
    Hash5m Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I think we are all having the same issue with the weight ... SO LET'S DO IT TOGETHER .. feel free to add me ... GOODLUCK and WELCOME BACK
  • AmerDamer
    AmerDamer Posts: 9
    Options
    You can do it! I'm back again, as well. :0)

Amy
  • Greaneygramma
    Options
    I'm back and this time I have determination! I have five siblings from age 47 to 65 with either open heart surgery or stints in the last few years. Now I am getting worried. I am 5'2" and was 213 June 6, today I am 207.5. I am scheduled for a stress test this week, and then on to a exercise plan. Right now I am doing the treadmill for 10 minutes morning and afternoon. As soon as I have the ok, then it is full speed ahead! I have lost and gained 50-60 pounds over the last 20 years. I have come to the conclusion this has to be a way of life and not just a diet to lose the weight! Good luck to everyone on this same journey!
  • Armyantzzz
    Armyantzzz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Welcome back... MEMAW :smile: This is a good place to be if you're looking for motivation, ideas, examples , etc; send me a request and I'll be glad to join your team....:wink: Enjoy your day.:drinker:
  • ChrisGuernsey
    Options
    Hi

Like you I've just come back to this site, will offer help and support, happy for you and anybody else to send me a friend request.

Thanks
    Chris
  • cfriend71
    cfriend71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I recently lost 28.5 lbs and am still going. I started in the end of April. I am loving this!! You can do it!
  • northkoreanmeth
    northkoreanmeth Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Glad you're back! Good luck!