Anyone want to start 30 day shred and be buddies?

Options
I'm new to the forum, have been using myfitnesspal on and off for a while but have never really used the forums... Have decided to start the 30 day shred again tomorrow, I did it before and was so pleased with the results but had to stop midway as my knees couldn't take it... I've found some modifications for some of the exercises so my knees won't suffer as much and wondered if anyone else has decided to do the shred too? I think It would help my motivation to know I was doing it with someone else and reporting back to each other would be good imo. If anyone wants to do it jointly let me know :)

Replies

• VegKate
    VegKate Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just started it today, I could use an accountability buddy as well. I'm planning on taking a rest day every 5 days.
  • brit_chick
    brit_chick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    There is a topic called "June=30 day shred - whos with me?" that you should look at.... theres a bunch of us on there doing it and we report in every day, it is very good motivation to keep you going :) I will be doing day 7 tonight after work :)
  • leroyizzy
    leroyizzy Posts: 55
    Options
    I started 2 days ago... planning everyday but if I am being honest with myself I will be taking a rest day here and there!
    So far.... very sore! :tongue:
  • MMulder68
    MMulder68 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I just got my DVD this morning in the mail. Will start tomorrow. Can you share the knee modifications? I am afraid I won't be able to do it because I have a knee replacement.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I started my first day yesterday? I would love to join in with you all.
  • Calouise
    Calouise Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have just ordered the 30 day shred and was wondering do you do every stage per day or just 1?
  • dreamweavers4
    Options
    I started 3 days ago, today will be day 4 for me, I would love to be buddies if you don't mind that we aren't on the same day!
  • dreamweavers4
    Options
    I have just ordered the 30 day shred and was wondering do you do every stage per day or just 1?

There are 3 stages, most people do 10 days for each stage.
  • macattack99
    Options
    I did day 3 yesterday of level 1... hoping to get another 27 days done!
  • mrdk92
    mrdk92 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'd love to! I'm starting today!
  • VegKate
    VegKate Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2. I am so sore! Mostly my arms because that's my weak spot. I can't do Level 1 without taking any 5-second breaks, I'm hoping by the 10th day of Level 1 I can do it straight through.
  • Kymberlee80
    Kymberlee80 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    today is day three for me... that JILLIAN!! I swear my body is changing already!!! :glasses:
  • frugalafterfifty
    frugalafterfifty Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I did a week of it 2 weeks ago and had just started Day 1 of Level 1 again this morning. Feel free to add me as a friend. I usually just report on my wall instead of in a group cause I can't access them on my phone.

~ Terri
  • Shanzstar
    Shanzstar Posts: 197
    Options
    I'm on day two and would LOVE some buddies doing the same! Anyone can add me! Thanks!
  • LishaOreo
    LishaOreo Posts: 3
    Options
    Can y'all tell me what the shred is?
  • Sabochan
    Sabochan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm on L1 Day 5! Going strong (by strong, I mean sounding like an elephant in heat during the exercise).

Add me if you're looking for support ^^
  • Shanzstar
    Shanzstar Posts: 197
    Options
    Can y'all tell me what the shred is?
    Go on you tube and search 30 day shred. It should be on there.
  • shara85
    shara85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I did my first day this morning! Loved it!
  • kmruse
    kmruse Posts: 19
    Options
    I agree that not being able to see the forums on my mobile phone is probably one of the reasons I was so easily sidetracked as I had to be near a computer and logged on to speak with my buddies. I have decided that this year I will not be sidetracked and I will log on at least a couple of times a week.