the good, the bad and the ugly.

Options
glovepuppet
glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
name yours.

the good: my brain. i'm smart. very smart. and i learn fast. i'm the smug git at the top of the class.

the bad: i have the attention span of an adhd toddler who just drank three cans of redbull. some days everything is a distraction.

the ugly: i had a wart on my elbow, which i've been treating with salicylic acid, so right now i have a gross gaping hole on my elbow. eeeew!!

Replies

• Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    The good..I'm a sweet kind person who likes to help if I can.

The bad...I can be a big sulker..

The ugly...I have a dodgy tattoo on my wrist.
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    The good: Sweet person (on most days), creative, lost 90 lbs. :)

The bad: OCD sometimes, impatient with some people, addicted to facebook

The ugly: Really been dreaming about getting braces for my bottom teeth. :(
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    The good: Generally, tenacious.

The bad: Sometimes I wallow in self-doubt. I'm an emotional eater.

The ugly: I have loose skin on my stomach from pregnancy and weight loss. Boo.
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    The Good: I am smart, creative, athletic, strong, loyal, protective, and can get along with anybody.

The Bad: I often let my emotions rule my attitude, I am often to honest, and it tends to come off as abrasive.
    I live by, I'd rather you hurt me with the truth than kill me with a lie. I don't take crap from anyone, and that often gets me in trouble, though I have learned to tone it down with age.

The Ugly: My smile - I have big gums & little teeth, so I don't like showing teeth when I smile. My right shoulder/collar bone - I have a large cyst that shows bad now that I've lost weight, I am having it removed soon. AND my right ankle - I shattered it a year ago and now have about a 3-4 inch scar on each side from surgery, and it is now a cankle due to the 2 pins & 5 screws still in there it swells up like the Goodyear blimp!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    My favorite movie of all time.
  • C12254
    C12254 Posts: 198
    Options
    The good- im a family person. love love love to be around them and explore new things.

the bad- very impatient

the ugly- my temper lately has been horrible. im pretty much embarrassed of it but i feel like theres nothing i can do when i work graveyard shift and get MAYBE 2 hrs of sleep a day. i cant live of such little sleep. i get mean!
  • tbrain1989
    tbrain1989 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    the good : intellectual, funny, charismatic

the bad: cause i think im the above

the ugly: definitley my teeth... poor things just aint all dat purty
  • Rangersgirl6720
    Rangersgirl6720 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The good: I am fiercely loyal, a good mom, partner, daughter, sister and friend.

The bad: I am a perfectionist and expect those around me to be the same.

The ugly: My feet! I love what running has done for my body, but, seriously, my feet are just nasty!
  • anj1030
    anj1030 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    The Good: I am a good friend, I am always there for others. I can self motivate pretty well. And when I love, I love with everything that I have. I LOVE my family...love love love.

The Bad: I tend to not be selfish enough (aka...doormat). I hold resentment and hurt (just found out that I do this...not good). I forgive too easily (Again, doormat). I criticize myself too much.

The Ugly: Big scar on my stomach (although, it's grown on me over the years).
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    The good: Extremely Loyal, giving, loving :flowerforyou:

The bad: I can be VERY vicious if provoked and if "done wrong" more than once by someone then they should just forget it. :devil: :mad:

The ugly: I'm an ADD mess usually, while it is entertaining to most, it is not entertaining to me when I have projects I have to get done. Also, I have a scar on my left inside arm (right above my wrist) from a knife. :noway:
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    The good: outgoing and optimistic

The bad: intolerant of people who are irresponsible

The ugly: old man ankles
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    The good: I'm pretty intelligent.

The bad: I can be a bit judgmental right off the bat, but I try to catch myself and correct it.

The ugly: I have two moles on my face. One on my cheek which I used to hate but now, I couldn't see me without it, but there is one on my nose that I really hate. I always say I have a witches nose. :(
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Good: loyal and respectful

Bad: expect too much of people I love

Ugly: my toes - I think they're ugly