jpquach87
jpquach87 Posts: 1
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I am currently a student in professional school but right now I am on break. I feel like my body is slowly dying as I sit here in front of my computer day after day and eat and sleep especially since I have no gym to workout at.

School starts again in about one week. I usually don't have a lot of time when school is in session, but I am determined to make time to lose some weight! However, I have more free time now that I'm single so I definitely plan on putting that time to good use!

I really don't like running. It actually isn't so bad when I hit that runner's high, but I rarely get that endorphin rush so running is a pain. However, I do LOVE playing racquetball. Unfortunately, I feel that it isn't as effective as running because racquetball is a lot of stop-and-go type movements that don't always keep my heart rate up. I have a workout buddy but we feed off of each others' laziness oftentimes and so we tend to skip our routine workout of every other day.

I currently weigh in at almost 200lbs; it fluctuates in the 190's a lot. The lightest I have been in the past few years was 179lbs. That was from not eating at night before bedtime even if I was starving. My goal is 155lbs.

45lbs to lose... HERE WE GO!

Replies

• prprncss84
    prprncss84 Posts: 12 Member
    I feel your pain. I go to school too and it feels as if there isn't enough time to think about yourself and what your eating at times. Well, I just started using this site and already have lost 2 pounds, though it isn't much I think its a great way to start.
    If you would like... add me as a friend and we can try to give each other motivation.

Good Luck,
    Ames
This discussion has been closed.