24, 5'5'', 30lbs to lose, new start, whose with me?

Hi,

My name is Vix, I've started and stopped and started and stopped, joined a gym, done c25k, 30 day shred, you name it.
Some of it has worked, some of it I didn't have the motivation to stick at. I have been on and off this site for about 3 years.
Now I've moved half way across the country and started a new, much less demanding job and its time to start again but for real this time.

I'm going to be grappling with challenges of eating healthy on a budget and exercising without a gym membership, both of which I believe are more than achievable. The only thing I can't do it without is MFP and all of you lovely people.

From the 26th of this month I will be logging everyday and aim to be an active member of the forums and would love anyone on a similar journey (or just willing to give and receive support, hints and tips along the way) to add me or message me :)

Looking forward to getting started for real and meeting new awesome people along the way. I'm based in North Yorkshire so local people would be awesome too :)

Vix x

Replies

• Misel71
    Misel71 Posts: 2
    Hello
    My name is Michelle and I start my journey to new life in February. I was big my whole life and fight my weight problems with no success. I am now 46 lbs down and still 30 lbs to go.
    Good luck on your journey.