Happy to be here...

Options
Hello!

My name is Cecelia, and I am a 25 year old work-a-holic from New England. Oh, yeah, and I am definitely ready for a change! I hope that all the wonderful things people have said on here is exactly what I need to get me going in the right direction. My husband and I had dinner together last night and discussed how I have EVERY excuse in the book... if I think it'll make me feel better about not trying, I'll use it. He even offered to put a price on my loosing the first 20! We don't have children yet, but I want to be ready for it, and if it means getting closer to my goal weight and getting good habits established now, I am willing to try. I did WW for a while, a nutritionist, plenty of things, and nothing has successfully stuck. My long term goal is to loose 145... here goes!

Replies

• RWilliams_Fit
    RWilliams_Fit Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck!!! i LOVE this place lol, it makes me not want to eat certain things because i dont want to have to put it in my food log... plus all the community forums are awesome...theres a lot of great ppl here, lots of motivation!!! :)
  • Babyhueysgirl
    Options
    Hi Cecelia...I have just joined also and have a similar weight loss goal. I am hoping that talking to people who are going through the same thing will empower me to battle through my weaknesses. I too have made every excuse in the book to the point my husband has heard them all and is so frustrated with me that it has seriously affected our relationship. I am sad and feel quite lonely at times but now is the time for me to take charge and take control of this to make my life better. I feel like I have frozen in time (except my body is getting older and more aches and pains come with that along with the weight gain). I want to live life again and feel happy. I would love to chat with you sometime to share our stories and hopefully motivate one another to lose the weight and feel great!! Take care, Paula x