What after Insanity? P90X or Asylum

Options
Hey guys, I'm 2 weeks away from finishing my first round of Insanity and I love it. Shaun T is a legend.

Results so far are great, getting all kinds of gains. fitter, stronger and getting more defined as the weeks pass.

I have both volumes of Insanity: The Asylum and also P90X but will need to pick one to do afterwards.

In the long run I will probably do all of them.

My goals are to drop about 4/5% body fat to get me down to about 9/10%

Muchos Love

Replies

• wifeymou1112
    wifeymou1112 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I've done Insanity 3 times-working on #4.. I've done P90X and let me say that Asylum is the most intense thing the world. I did 30 days and totally recommend it!
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I am bias to Asylum. I think it is a great complete program. I have not done P90X but from what I have read and heard the workouts are longer and you need more equipment. With Asylum the longest workout is 60 mins and you can do everything with resistant bands if you don't have weights. I would suggesting getting some dumbells because I have increased weight since starting Asylum....
  • turboturtlepower
    Options
    I highly recommend going into strength training after such a program like Insanity (and all the intense cardio it packs). I started off in January with Insanity, completed my round...and moved on to Body Beast and am LOVING it so far. After this round is done in September, I am doing a hybrid of Asylum and Body Beast, then in October another round of Body Beast. I love the program and highly recommend it!
  • TinaLTaylor79
    TinaLTaylor79 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I LOVE SHAUN T!! All i know is i am sooooo pumped for Focus T25 to come out, the second it goes live, i will OWN IT!!!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i finished insanity about 3 weeks ago... and just cant let go, so i am now doing insanity 3x a week and strength training 2 x a week

i love shaun t!
  • babychris1
    babychris1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Gonna have to do Asylum I think. Both volumes.

Just about to do Max Interval Circuit.. second to last week...!

Yeahhh buddy
  • babychris1
    babychris1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Have all kinds of pains this morning. Have Max Int Plyo later on..

Week 8 is kicking my butt so far :-D