55lbs gone

Options
sandra80
sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: yeah i'm not even going to try and figure out how you all post pics so look to the left, my profile pic is a comparison i made. i'm still really far from goal but i've lost weight for the first time in my life and i'm excited about it. i hit 50lbs last week and before i could blink i was at 55 within a matter of days. i'm the smallest i've ever been in my adult life i am the weight i was in high school. yes it's still really far from goal but i'm happy, happy, HAPPY!!!!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• oAngieMaeo
    Options
    OMG! You look fabulous and sooo encouraging! You deserve looking so good with all that hard work. I'm only 8 lbs away from hitting a 50 lb loss.... So I am SO close. Nice to see this as a look booster :) GOOD JOB!
  • KerryB1977
    KerryB1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! So happy for you-congrats:flowerforyou:
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Love that!! Congrats. I remember that feeling, it wasn't too long ago for me. So amazing! Keep going girl.
  • fattyellis
    Options
    you look fantastic...congratulations!! :bigsmile:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! You look great! :drinker:
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such an inspiration! Congratulations!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You look great!! keep it up!
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing! KEEP UP THE GREAT AWESOME FABULOUS WORK!
    :happy:
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congratulations :)
  • julienamana
    Options
    wow that is amazing, its so inspiring to see that! you were pretty to start with but WOW what a difference in your face!Cant WAIT to see my old little nugget head again lol.Do you eat all your calories? Im having a really hard time with that if you say yes I will stick with it no matter what! lol
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    i tend to stick to 1200-1300 calories on average because i honestly can't eat more without eating the bad for you stuff. i'm eating pretty healthy and i would have to eat constantly from morning to night to eat the 1700 MFP suggests and as for the excersize ones....forget it. granted i have the odd days that go over (usually that's because of a place where i have no option but to be bad like a birthday party i went to that was all really rich italian food.) i try to make up for them with excersize but those days are fewer and further between. check out my diary if you like.
  • chris493
    chris493 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Clearly a huge difference when you reflect on starting photo, looking good.

Well done.
  • Melange77
    Melange77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I can't even express how proud I am of you!!! This from the girl that told me just last year she didn't have any interest in losing weight.... you are amazing!!!!!!!!
    You were always beautiful but now you're radiantly so. Way to go my friend! Thank you for setting such a wonderful example and really being an inspiration to me!
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work! Even if it isn't close to your goal, you still look damn good :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!