Not new but starting again.

Options
Lost my way a bit but I'm back and have decided to start again.
Feel free to add (I need some friends!), I am here to encourage and help you when help is needed.

Replies

• xdelgadop82
    Options
    I've lost my motivation to continue losing weight after I had lost 70 lbs. but I want to get back into the weight loss journey. Good luck with yours! I'm rooting for ya!
  • NewMama221
    NewMama221 Posts: 22
    Options
    I have found in the past, its definitely easier to stick with it if you have people around you who are encouraging you throughout the journey! Here's to a fresh new start! :)
  • Kat5688
    Kat5688 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! If you're not overwhelmed with friend requests after your post, you can add me as a friend if you want. I could use some supportive friends myself.
  • MattsGirl90
    MattsGirl90 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, I really want to do this :) xx
  • Kstodola1
    Kstodola1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I had started last year and now I am back too - MFP is really the missing link to really understand what you are eating! I am happy to connect with some restarters!
  • Addict92
    Addict92 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've lost myself too.
    add me for mutual support
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. All of you can add me as well! After having a few bumps in the road I'm back!
  • jamesterb
    jamesterb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in that boat too. I can do good for a while then something trips me up or I trip myself up and I give up for a while. We all should just stick together!
  • missashleyrose04
    Options
    Same here! I have trouble keeping up with documenting things but hope to get better and keep going :) Feel free to add for encouragement :)
  • katiejo2011
    katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I usually have a hard time sticking with this as well. I am hoping that this time will be different. For one, hubby decided to start exercising and eating right with me and that helps a lot. I believe if you want something bad enough you will put your mind to it and do. I quit smoking so losing weight shouldn't be that bad, but it is for me.

Good luck on your journey i know that you will get to where you want to be.