I have some actual progress!

Options
Lyerin
Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
Now, I still can't "see" the difference myself, but other people are noticing.

I started on MFP 90-something days ago. I started boot camp on the same day (4 x a week at 5:45 AM).

As of today, I've lost 31.2 pounds. I have pants that really don't fit me anymore - they are literally falling off and I'm giving them away.

I am cautiously happy about the loss, as I still have a long way to go, but hey, at least I'm getting there!

Replies

• kiwiwizard
    kiwiwizard Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    great job!! would be nice to see some pics too :-)
  • SJLS2013
    SJLS2013 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    WTG!

Keep up the good work! Progress pics are great motivation
  • watercolorarteest
    watercolorarteest Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I started boot camp on April 8th and MFP shortly thereafter. I've dropped a size as well as 2% bodyfat; however, the S3 eating plan (the 7 habits of eating healthy) has moderated my "weight" loss some; however, I am fitting into clothes better as well.

How are you liking boot camp? I love it. And I love the eating plan of real foods: PPW (Protein, produce and water). Giving up starches (for the most part) has been difficult; however, it's necessary for my progress and to avoid the diabetes and heart disease that runs in my family.

Kudos to you! Gives me hope that my efforts will continue to pay off. Keep going strong!!!!
  • OMGitzj3551k4
    OMGitzj3551k4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!! I've been curious to try a boot camp, but I'm not sure about the cost. How do you like it?
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's some awesome progress. :)
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    31 pounds in 3 months??? I could only dream. I would have reached my goal 6 months ago. Good for you. Keep it up!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm waiting for some pics in your profile too!
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    No pictures, I'm still too self-conscious. LOL

I love the bootcamp workout. I still hate getting up that early, but I am really loving the workouts themselves and the results. I am actually getting up early on some of my "off" days and doing the C25K program as well. My losses have been pretty steady as well.

I'm following the eating plan, sort of. Basically, I am eating well, whole foods, protein, whole grains, fruits and veggies, cut out soda, and I drink plenty of water. There hasn't been any "magic" to it. The only supplements I take are vitamins.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!