Excuses!!

Options
You can always find an excuse not to! Why not find a REASON to?!!!
I could have easily let a million excuses come into play this morning already that would have undermined my success and turned my day in a different direction. Like I was tired and wanted to keep sleeping. I needed to get the kids ready for the babysitter and didn't have time for breakfast. I was going to be gone working in the morning and didn't have food for a snack. Did I let any of these derail me? NO WAY!!! I knew going to bed last night that this morning was going to be busy, so I was ready with a plan. I woke up with my alarm. Got right down and did my workout and meditation. Then made sure to eat my oatmeal and pack my snacks this morning to eat while I was working. And guess what? My day is ON TRACK and I am feeling good. If I would have given in to all my excuses I would be sitting here right now feeling miserable and grumpy.

So you have all the control to make excuses or make reasons to go for it!! I challenge you to get rid of excuses today.
If you want help on sticking with it, I am here. You can also connect with me on FB: www.facebook.com/kelli.hulst.1
OR we have a clean eaters 101 group on FB too for support and ideas!!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/336302229785291/

Replies

• Armyantzzz
    Armyantzzz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Each time you find yourself making excuses... try asking yourself..." Reasons or Results"? :smile: :smile: The choice is always... yours :wink:
  • suheysanchez
    suheysanchez Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to stop making excuses, you are totally right!
  • manique45
    manique45 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    This is so true... I am seeing results since I've given up my exuses... No means am I perfect, but having a plan of Attack is def. making the difference for me. A few times I have fallen short of my plan and made a pit stop at the gas station... I ended up getting a bag of pistachios, turkey jerky, a banana and a pure protein bar.... The bar was my breakfast and the others were snacks for while I was out n about! It can be done. I could've easily grabbed a soda an some chips and derailed myself. Have a mindset and know that some sacrifices will be given but for the cause of something greater than the quick satisfaction that will leave you feeling guilty and craving junk! :)