Chubby Newbie here >

Options
Hi everyone, i joined today because im getting married in September and i would like to fit into my wedding dress. Which i might have already bought in a size too small. Woops! Good intentions, but i havent lost any weight yet.

Im 26 and live in England / UK

Unfortunatly all my friends are either already skinny or arent looking to lose weight, im the chubster in the middle. Thought i'd join the site to talk to other losers (as in weight losers lol) :)

Replies

• EveEati02
    EveEati02 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey! My sister is getting married this summer and I've been trying to lose a bit of weight too :) I'm in the same boat with my friends being either already skinny or not interested in losing weight. Good luck to you!
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome! I'm getting married in 2014 however I'm not having a wedding (eloping)..I still want to look good and feel confident when the day comes though so I am in a similar boat! Feel free to add me for motivation :)
  • Mrsweigart
    Mrsweigart Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi wh as t team are yoy on? I am on orange team. My name is robbin and woyld live to help encourage you regardless of your team color. I am listed under mrsweigart orange team so you can find me and chat. Good luck , we can do it when? is the wedding
  • tyb03
    tyb03 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm the chubster of my group of friends as well. I feel you! I'll add you :)
  • fruitsmoothie24
    Options
    I'm the chubster of my group of friends as well. I feel you! I'll add you :)

Me too! Depressing :(
  • MrsSammi
    MrsSammi Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks for the friend req's guys, i look forward to going on this journey with you! :)

Mrsweigart - Sorry for my ignorance, what do you mean by team colour ?
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • MrsSammi
    MrsSammi Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks muchly :)