Well hello there!

Options
I have actually been using Myfitnesspal for about a week now and didn't even think to post anything in the forums. So here I am, I'm introducing myself to the 'myfitnesspal' nation I guess! lol haha Well, as it states in my profile, I'm 23 (almost 24) I have a 13 month old son named Jeremiah. When I started my pregnancy I was at a very high weight, and then I continued to gain throughout the pregnancy. When all was said and done I was about 260 pounds. I was very unhappy and depressed with how I looked. However, for the past year I have been working very hard and keeping track of my diet and calorie intake and I have managed to windle my way back down to about 189. I still have about 40 to 50 more pounds to lose so I'm not stopping here. A friend of mine, mentioned this website to me as a way to stay in touch and do the weight loss thing together. So here I am. I have used other calorie counting websites before, but never really stuck with them. I plan on changing that with myfitnesspal. I've been kind of flakey the past week with signing in and keeping track of my calories, but I'm going to be making my best efforts to be here and keep an accurate track of my calorie intake. Always remember, weight loss doesn't work unless YOU work it! I hope to meet a lot of weight loss friends here and strike up some interesting relationships! The support in the weightloss community is amazing! I know there are some wonderful people here and I can't wait to meet you all!

Replies

• Robin1109
    Robin1109 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats already on the weight loss and the amazing attitude! This site has been so helpful to me when I have questions, need motivation or just need some positive reinforcement!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Glad to have you here. Good luck on your goal!
  • HotLittleMomma
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!!! I am a newbie too! Just trying to figure out everything here!!!!! Good luck!!!!!
  • claud50
    claud50 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi There, I'm new to this site. So far I think this is a great site and it is free.:love: