Looking for MFP friends

Options
Hi everyone!
I am really trying to lose 25 lbs. I am only 5'1'' and I weigh 145 lbs. Someone my height should weight just around 120 lbs -which is what I weighed in high school. I calculated my BMI and I am overweight. I read that a high BMI could result in problems with gallstones (and much more) which I am having. Plus, it's summertime and I want to feel confident in a bikini!!! I don't really have any friends who want to diet or lose weight, so I am reaching out on here! Lets motivate each other and lose that weight! :) Please add me only if you really mean business. :P

Replies

• Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP!
  • MrsSammi
    MrsSammi Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Taylor, thanks for the friend request! I will gladly be your weight loss buddy. Infact we weight around the same and im also 5'1.

Good Luck!!
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 5'3" and weigh around the same! I'll add you :)
  • rungrainnerun
    rungrainnerun Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey doll, want to loose around the same as you, 15/20lbs, bit taller than you at 5'7 but I'm always up for new friends to be inspired by and give them motivation and support in return... welcome to the MFP family!!! :) Friend request sent x
  • jasonpclement
    jasonpclement Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    you'll find lots of supporting and helpful people on here...and quite a few morons.... but its not to hard to distinguish. Slow, maintanable consistancy is the key! Dieting/exercise is not a diet or quick fix, its a lifestyle change if its to be successful :)
  • tynishabeezfit
    tynishabeezfit Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm 4'11. Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • babyk78
    babyk78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    We are very close in stats. I am going to add you as friend and we can motivate each other!

I'm 5'0, 155 lbs and I want to lose about 40 lbs.
    Hi everyone!
    I am really trying to lose 25 lbs. I am only 5'1'' and I weigh 145 lbs. Someone my height should weight just around 120 lbs -which is what I weighed in high school. I calculated my BMI and I am overweight. I read that a high BMI could result in problems with gallstones (and much more) which I am having. Plus, it's summertime and I want to feel confident in a bikini!!! I don't really have any friends who want to diet or lose weight, so I am reaching out on here! Lets motivate each other and lose that weight! :) Please add me only if you really mean business. :P
  • Jenna1024
    Jenna1024 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good for you, girl! Added!
  • jennnco
    jennnco Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'5 and weigh 138 currently and looking to get down to 120 or 125, I'd love to hear your stories.
  • BreMurie
    BreMurie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm also looking for motivational help, I've been on MFP for quite a long time and never seem to stick to it and just discovered the boards yesterday! Feel free to add me, I'm 5'5 and 145 and I'm looking to get down to 125 in time for a Vegas vacation this September!
  • hayles333
    hayles333 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Fee free to add me. I'm 5'4" and currently weigh 132 (down from 173 since January)...still have 10 or so pounds to go...happy to encourage and help in any way at I can! :)
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hey there :) I too am looking for new friends as I need to "restart" my journey on MFP. I was super into it and then school got in the way... BUT it did help me lose 40+ lbs! Trying to get refocused and love having positive, motivating people as my friends :)
  • Landi_001
    Landi_001 Posts: 15
    Options
    You can add me :)