Hola! Looking for buddies =)

Options
neelia
neelia Posts: 750 Member
Hello all,

I joined MFP yesterday and am loving it so far. I've tried other sites before, but I think this one is by far the best. I keep up with my food/exercise/progress online and via the iPhone application.

I'm looking to lose 40-45 lbs with the help of this site and a little self motivation.

Anyone else looking for motivational buddies?

Replies

• cakenedith2
    cakenedith2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I will friend you! I'm hoping to lost 50 pounds, too! Good luck on your journey...remember the" journey" part and take little steps...
  • tmej1973
    tmej1973 Posts: 14
    Options
    I agree that this site seems much more user friendly than any of the others I have tried in the past as well. I am always open to having someone to motivate me!
    I have invited a few of my friends, but am truely hoping to just stay motivated, bause in the past it has seemed my friends have bailed and left me feeling very let down. I know I am worth this, and words of encouragement are always helpful!
    Tracy
  • sycorreale
    sycorreale Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I, too, am looking for buddies ;) I've been logging in since February and am so hooked!
  • sandylouwho
    Options
    Hello! This is definitely a great site. I only joined a little while ago myself, and it's been very helpful already, keeping me on track. Everyone could use that extra support. Good luck!
  • somaja
    somaja Posts: 21
    Options
    I just started here myself and I am looking for friends for motivation. Send me a friend request. I could use all the help and motivation anyone could offer me! Good luck!!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • SmileyCaz
    SmileyCaz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have been doing this since yesterday too!

I've already been feeling like I want to gorge on chocolate all night long but the calorie checker has really helped!
    For motivation I just think of Kate moss's famous saying

"Nothing tastes as good as being thin!"

Good Luck to everyone!

Caz
  • Cissy92
    Cissy92 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi i am lookin 4 buddies to keep me motivated an i can help motivate an encourage...feel free 2 friend me...always need buddies...God bles
  • ismatts
    ismatts Posts: 62
    Options
    thats a good quote, and friend request sent!
  • faithtofit
    Options
    just signed up~ready to do this!! need to get rid of 50 lbs and get healthy again!! will take (& give) ALL the motivation & support I can!! good luck & God bless!!
  • lharrington2
    Options
    Welcome to the site
  • tw1970
    tw1970 Posts: 10
    Options
    I have been on MFP since May and am half way to my goal....i would love to be a buddy! Lately I am feeling less motivated and need some boost too! Send me a requst!
    I am forty this next month and diabetic and am really trying to get myself in shape and lose weight to be alot healthier.