Day 5 of the Insanity workout!

Options
nicstir
nicstir Posts: 70 Member
Hi, I am just finished my day 5 of the insanity workout. And let me tell you, I am very exhuasted but feel great, I already feel more stronger and felizable. I finished the 30 day shred with Jillian Micheals about 2 weeks ago. It was a huge accomplishment considering I hardly workout before. I lost 13 lbs doing that. I plan on getting my healthy weight range, and be more fit and active. It is a lifestyle change I plan on keeping for the long run. I would like it if you can add me and we can help motivate each other, espically if we are going through the same things. Thank you for reading !!! *Smiles* :flowerforyou:

Replies

• explosivedonut
    explosivedonut Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Woo! I am currently doing Insanity myself. I just started month 2, it's hard, be ready! That being said its a damn good workout.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Woot!! Kick *kitten*!!
  • yvf8710
    yvf8710 Posts: 1
    Options
    great job keep up the good work
  • geminijo04
    geminijo04 Posts: 31
    Options
    My husband and I are doing Insanity too! We're on week 4 and I've lost about 4 lbs so far! Very excited to keep this going! We plan on doing a second round of Insanity and then probably Hip Hop Abs after that :) Keep up the great work!
  • zachherda
    zachherda Posts: 47
    Options
    Good job, it is tough but worth it. I am doing an Insanity blog and actually just posted some updates about weight and measurement. I am pretty proud of how far I have come in only 15 days. Check it out if you want and add me!

guidanceforgoinginsane.blogspot.com
  • jazpurita
    jazpurita Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am in recovery week and boy it's still kicking my *kitten* I'm beat just got done doing core cardio & balance a few mins ago and have zumba later tonight I hope I make it
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Have you checked the Insanity support group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1013489-new-weekly-check-in-6-10-6-17 most of us are on Day 9. Come join us!