Finished C25k this morning!

Options
kah78
kah78 Posts: 391 Member
35 minute jog this morning! Whoa---now a few hours later, my quads are feeling it, after jumping into that after taking almost a week off. But, I DID IT! Even with a knee hurting a little...I pushed through. Yay for the victories!

Replies

• MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Awesome for you! I seem to be stuck in week 2, but moving along.
  • tiffaniball06
    Options
    we are just starting that so you are an insparation
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Congrats on completing C25K!! That is awesome!! I completed this a few weeks ago and have since been maintaining, until this morning. I learned of another program called Bridge to 10K (B210K), which picks up where C25K leaves off, and has you running 60 minutes straight by the end of six weeks. I started B210K this morning. (They also make Ease Into 10K as well, which takes you through 10 weeks of training for a 10K). Again, congrats and best wishes!! :)
  • Serasha
    Serasha Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm a graduate, too! Are you going to do the bridge to 10k? I'm thinking of starting that soon. :D
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Yaaay, congrats!!!
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    way to go! woohoo!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Im on Wk 5 day 2 tonight and Day 3 is really psyching me out.
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    35 minute jog this morning! Whoa---now a few hours later, my quads are feeling it, after jumping into that after taking almost a week off. But, I DID IT! Even with a knee hurting a little...I pushed through. Yay for the victories!

WTG!! It will just get easier and easier now and you will end up moving on to the 10k or something I bet.

Fantastic achievement!! and indeed yay for the victories!!! :flowerforyou:
  • vanessae
    Options
    I started C25K a yr ago. Prior to that I could not jog 10feet. I'm happy to say I have finished 10 5k's, 1 8K and 1 10K so im now trying to work toward 13.1!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!