need of accountable buddies

Options
buzai
buzai Posts: 12 Member
I am in need of regular accountable friends who log in everyday . how do I get them :cry:

Replies

• mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I log everyday. You can add me if you like. I'm not going to stalk you but if you ask a question I will absolutely give you an honest answer. I sugar coat nothing, life's too short.
  • chineyLuv
    chineyLuv Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I log everyday. You can add me if you like. I'm not going to stalk you but if you ask a question I will absolutely give you an honest answer. I sugar coat nothing, life's too short.

Yep, I vouch for this and I sincerely respect that! :smile:

I log in every day too, feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options

You're about done with Insanity now aren't you? Do you think you could have done month 1, then 30DS and then gone back for month 2 like you were wanting to?

:bigsmile:
  • chineyLuv
    chineyLuv Posts: 130 Member
    Options

You're about done with Insanity now aren't you? Do you think you could have done month 1, then 30DS and then gone back for month 2 like you were wanting to?

:bigsmile:

I'm on last week!
    And Nope, I definitely wouldn't have been able to.....THANKS!:drinker:
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    I am in need of regular accountable friends who log in everyday . how do I get them :cry:

I added you. I am here to answer any questions or add support. I have logged in everyday for almost 2 years. You should make your walking miles a sort of challenge. Look up the Move Your A$$S challenge. All you have to do is log miles, in any way, gym equipment, walking, if you ride a bicycle, log in your miles everyday. The mods keep a spread sheet for each month, all you have to do is set a goal mileage, anywhere from 1 mile to 1000 miles for a given month . and they will track it. I have been doing this a year now and find it a fun way to keep me motivated. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1340724-july-2014-move-your-ss-challenge I have logged 2450 miles on my bicycle doing this since Aug 1st.
  • dejareedubose
    dejareedubose Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i am on here everyday