Beachbody!

Options
Anyone out there currently using or thinking of using products by Beachbody? P90X? Insanity? Chalean Extreme? Turbo Fire?

Replies

• Andre_Demers
    Options
    Hello there,

I have the P90X and have used it. It's great exercise and also very hard. To be able to use correctly and completely you have to be in already a good shape. I love the idea of doing different type of exercise throu out a period of time.
  • PeterGB
    PeterGB Posts: 1
    Options
    I agree, P90x is amazing if you're already in decent shape. This site needs to add the Beachbody excercises so people can properly track calories burned.
  • unocentavo
    unocentavo Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I still use Ab Ripper, which is a part of P90X, on the weekends. That's that hardest 6 minutes of my week!.
  • theatremack
    Options
    I'm looking at Turbo Fire, Turbo Jam, or Insanity - just watching ebay and craigslist to get it at a price I can afford right now.
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Anyone out there currently using or thinking of using products by Beachbody? P90X? Insanity? Chalean Extreme? Turbo Fire?

If you do a search for p90x, Insanity, Chalean, Turbo Fire...you will find active threads w/many people doing these programs. Beachbody products are pretty popular around here!
  • KingstonsMommy
    Options
    I have insanity and p90X! they are both amazing! But Insanity has no equipment and I can do it quickly while my son is taking a nap! So far I feel great! It's definitely a hard workout but you will feel great when you finish!
  • mable10
    mable10 Posts: 39
    Options
    I am on Day 6 of Classic P90x. The Yoga X was surprisingly tough and my arms are sore still. I also do extra cardio by jogging/walking 3-4x/week.
  • mable10
    mable10 Posts: 39
    Options
    i agree w/ This site needs to add the Beachbody excercises so people can properly track calories burned.
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing she's a coach looking for customers.
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Wow, thanks for the comments! Sorry I was a little short with my original message. I've actually done all of these programs and a few of them more than one round.

I wanted to meet others who have done them too! Sorry.

Also, anyone out there in the Seattle area?

Deb
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am a coach, no, not looking for customers. There's actually a big Beachbody event happening in Seattle next month and also Chalene Johnson is coming to Seattle, so just wanted to share with others who love Beachbody.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,734 Member
    Options
    I'm a Beachbody coach too, and I'm in Puyallup. I haven't seen any announcements about a Seattle BB event next month. What's the scoop?