After C-section Mama

Options
Hi ya'll! This is my second week on fitness pal, and I am planning on sticking with it, so I thought I would introduce myself! I recently had my second baby, a little boy named Max who is now 2 months old! I had an emergency c-section with him and he was 3 1/2 weeks early! Max is doing great and I am feeling like a normal person again! I started dieting 3 weeks ago (this is the beginning of week 4) and I started exercising two weeks ago! Since starting out I have lost a total of 6 pounds, which I am very proud of! My total weight loss goal is 35 pounds which will put me right in the middle of the "normal" weight for my age and height!

Good luck to you all!

Replies

• KingstonsMommy
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Kudos to you for starting back so soon! I was down about 4 weeks with my son! What exercises are you doing for your lower stomach? I am having the hardest time with that area?
  • peanut929
    Options
    Hey there! I am only now starting the stomach crunches! (I tried a couple weeks ago and it was still too painful!) There are two types of crunches that I do. Once is laying flat on my back with my knees in the air and my feet straight out (90 degrees) and I take my right elbow to the left knee and the left elbow to the right knee. (Does that name sense?) The other one I do is balance on my tail bone, with my legs and upper body in the air- hold my hands together at center and move my hands to the left and then the right (works on those darn love handles! I plan to add weights next week!) The other thing I do is a core exercise, where I hold a weight at center and with a stable "core" I move the weight from the left to the right. But I would have to say... the best work out for my stomach is running and walking! I lost a ton of weight after my first son and found that running was the fastest way for me to lose the stomach fat!

I think that looking up some core strengthening exercises are the best for getting that belly in shape! Ii can't wait to have my flat belly back!