30yr mum of 2 battling the baby weight and more so......

Options
I am a mum of two youngest 18 months post op of hysterectomy 5 months ago and trying to curb my diet to help contribute my fitness, how you finding getting rid of the baby bulge even though I have been a yo yo dieter for 14 years. Looking for support and advice ....... Any helpers or joiners?

Replies

• alanbarta
    alanbarta Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Are they 18 month twins? If so I would think just keeping up with them once they learn to run would burn a lot of calories. When kids are young I think that the more you do with them in terms of going for walks, playing outdoors, swimming, etc. the better. Good luck and enjoy them while they are young. Mine are 17 and 20 now and I can't believe how the years flew by.
  • helencharlottemay
    helencharlottemay Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank god not lol one is 4 and the other 18 months but I never got rid of the baby weight in between and only really became active since 2nd and getting married pushed me last year to get fit but now I make excuses. But no seriously they are both good girls I just want to be able to chase them at the park when they go in different directions
    And catch them
  • Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am also a mom of two!!! Mine are 4 and 5 and I'm just getting the baby weight off!! Lol!!! I'm here for support we are in this together! Sending a request!
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Mom of two boys here. Oldest is 3 youngest is 17 months. It can be hard but you have to put yourself as a major priority. There is always something that needs to be done but there are things you can let slide. Yourself is not one of them! You got this.:flowerforyou: