Hey

Hey, I'm Kelly , I'm 22 and I'm from Scotland! I had joined myfitnesspal last year I think but I deleted it, but now I am back and looking for so much support. I managed to lose 8lbs but I have put it all back on again due to a swollen leg! I can't seem to get myself back into working out, I'm not sure if it's due to this hot weather we have right now or what, but I just get up and go sit on my bum ( I need someone to kick it haha). I'm not happy with the way I am, I am so fat it's disgusting! I just really need friends not people who say " you are not doing enough working out " etc. So yeah, feel free to add me or message me! Good luck to everyone who's on the same journey :) xx

Replies

• you better go workout or I'm gonna kick you in the bum...virtually
  • Haha, I would but I can't .... It's 00:20 am and my parents are in bed, going to get up early ish tomorrow and work out:)
  • do some silent crunches before bed or it's a bum kick you'll be receiving
  • I went on my exercise bike for like 2 minutes ( it really hurt my bum haha)
  • i'm jk! I always play around! The MFP community is so great for the most part. It's pretty easy to find supportive friends. Just log in everyday and contribute to the community and to your diary and the rest will take care of itself. If you look at the people who are losing crazy amounts of weight or they have super great abs, they have logged on every day for like 400 straight days. Welcome!
  • Thankyou:) lets hope I can lose weight, it's disgusting haha:)