Hello Everyone!!

Options
Hi, I just started today, I have over 100 lbs to get rid of, and I am looking for support.
I have friends, but they just make fun of me for trying to get healthy. I always hear
"oh, she is on a diet". So I could use some support from anyone that is willing to
help me out here! I look forward to this journey to seeing what I will look like after
the weight comes off!! Kathy

Replies

• jturquand
    Options
    Hi Kathy! Good for you ! Getting on this site is great and support is the best thing. Surround yourself with "like" people that have the similar goals in life and you will succeed. EVeryone needs a suppoort system. I started this boot camp about a year and a 1/2 ago and met some wonderful ladies, all shapes and sizes. Our goal was the same, to be healthy and strong. We now, outside of the bootcamp run together and sometimes do other activities but having those girls to fall back on helps tremendously. There is always one of us who starts slacking and several others to pull that person back. Whatever you do, don't quit!!! :happy:
  • Menene
    Menene Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hello jo113, I join in at the end of July. I too have over 100 pounds to lose but so far I have lost 10 lbs and feeling good about being a MFP member. Add me to your friend list and we can do it together.
  • rrwebb
    rrwebb Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello there. I too started today and have over 100 pounds to lose. Add me and we can share stories!:happy:
  • jo3112
    jo3112 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you for telling me that, I appreciate the support and I dont plan on giving up on myself this time!