Newby here

Options
Hey, Im Jackie. I'm a 27 year old mom and wife. I have a 5 year old little boy starting kindergarten next week. *tear*
I've had a slight weight problem on and off through my life but was never a problem till after my son was born and the weight never came back off. My dad died last year and another 15 pounds grabbed a hold of me. We've been trying to have another child for almost 2 years with no success so now is my time to make a change and do something about all this.
I'm hoping to beat my own laziness and get my booty in gear.

Replies

• SJT75
    SJT75 Posts: 134
    Options
    Good for you. Keep logging on and the motivational stories will really help. Feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • Babyhueysgirl
    Options
    You go girl! It's amazing how over the years weight just creeps up on you. I lost my father too 3 years ago and managed to put on 30 lbs. I am hoping by talking with people like you that we can inspire each other to lose the weight and feel good again.
  • Daytripperjackie
    Daytripperjackie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. :)
    One thing I never realized till I was in the situation was how much STRESS can take a toll on your body. I needed to let go of it to get to where I am now. Now to get my body under less stress of the weight too!
    I spent my morning cleaning (productive AND good movement) and planning to walk this evening.

I hope to meet more of you and help each other along!