hi

Options
i am new on myfitnesspal, i need to go on a crash diet as my wedding is in august,not much time left so i need ur help ppl if u have sum simple gud receipes plz post them esp salads...!!!!!

Replies

• amalshah
    amalshah Posts: 2
    Options
    i am new on myfitnesspal, i need to go on a crash diet as my wedding is in august,not much time left so i need ur help ppl if u have sum simple gud receipes plz post them esp salads...!!!!!
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    Crash diets are bad:devil:

Welcome to this site you will love it and you'll find good tips every were.
  • sheristeele
    Options
    Welcome. Good luck, but also remember not to overdo it. Be realistic and you will definately lose the weight. You will love the website.
  • chelsey787
    chelsey787 Posts: 261
    Options
    welcome!

one thing you will learn VERY quickly around her is how adamant we all are on not doing "crash diets".... number one: they do not work. number two: all the weight you lose will quickly come back.

it can be frustrating, but it is important to do things slow and consistent if you want results that will last!

good luck!
  • eHarris
    eHarris Posts: 160
    Options
    I serisously wouldn't suggest any kind of crash diet....ever! Just stick to your calories, exercise a few times a week or more, and trade out the fatty stuff for some more healthy stuff and you should loose plenty!

There are lots of good trade outs on the "Recipe" forums that will still allow you to eat yummy stuff and not worry about all the bad side effects. Just keep in mind ....when you don't eat enough calories in a day your body goes into starvation mode and puts the vice grip on that stubborn fat, making it even harder for you to loose anything!

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome!!!