50+ Looking forward to the next 50 !

Options
Hi ! I am new and would love some new friends !

Replies

• karenwalton
    Options
    me to, today is my first day. add me as a friend if you like and we can chat.
  • kathie659
    kathie659 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi - I just found this website and am determined to succeed! I am in the process of a divorce and have decided to make some changes in my life. Just got a short haircut, am quitting smoking and know that now is the time to get control of my weight. No fad diets this time, I want to achieve a healthy weightloss. After all I plan on being around another 50 years, might as well be healthy for all those years!
  • Welcome . I am 56 and this is a great website to make new supportive friends for all aspects of our lifes health - not just weight. journalling - where do you live. I am in Harrogate UK make me a friend if you want
  • cspecks
    cspecks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Christian. I found this site searching the web. It appears to be great and I look forward to shedding a few much needed pounds. Eventhough I have a big goal to achieve, I do hope to achieve it with the support needed.
  • Welcome to you as well - I changed my life at 51 after my divorce but it took me 12 years to make all the changes - be patient - I was a slow learner. You can do it - one step at a time is all it takes
  • jo3112
    jo3112 Posts: 3
    Options
    Good luck to you!! I have been there and done that....(divorce thing), I wish you all the best of luck with your weight loss........have fun, enjoy life, and laugh as often as you can, life is too short to be unhappy.
    jo3112, (Kathy)
  • dbmom
    dbmom Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi! I am brand new also...in fact I thought I introduced myself...but it didn't go thru. Would like being friends.
  • 140lbs
    140lbs Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I am new to the website but not new to dieting. Everytime I start again I hope that this time it will stick. I'm having a hard time putting myself first, and am hoping for some help and suggestions from others in my situation.