Work Sux!

Options
So I'm sitting at work, and I'm kinda bored....and I just keep wanting to put things in my mouth! I'm not hungry....actually pretty full....and I've kept to my calories and been really good....even over the weekend!!!

I think I'm moody and the women I work with are just coming off as judgemental and catty (not to me) and its driving me nutz!!

Grrrrr :angry:

Replies

• eHarris
    eHarris Posts: 160
    Options
    So I'm sitting at work, and I'm kinda bored....and I just keep wanting to put things in my mouth! I'm not hungry....actually pretty full....and I've kept to my calories and been really good....even over the weekend!!!

I think I'm moody and the women I work with are just coming off as judgemental and catty (not to me) and its driving me nutz!!

• Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    Run to the bathroom, do 50 squats, 50 leg lifts (each leg), and 50 toe raises. You desire to eat should be gone, and you will have energy to deal with catty woman!

Happy Monday:smile:
  • Davidsalthouse
    Options
    I get a big drink of ice water when those moments hit. Does the job usually.
  • eHarris
    eHarris Posts: 160
    Options
    I took a little road trip and found some cinnamon gum and a big glass of ice water....hopefully that will do the trick. :happy:
  • pussycatsandtoast
    Options
    there's two and a half dozen krispy kreme donuts sitting in the breakroom up here. I'm purposely not leaving my desk. Thank god for the end of month rush or else I'd be tempted to get up. haha
  • skinnydreamer
    Options
    I totally agree with you some peole can be judgemental and catty, however sometimes I wonder if I am to sensitive to certain issues. I think everyone has "those women" at their work who seem to grind on your nerves sometimes. I just usually try to drown it out, however sometimes that leads to be hitting the vending machine or the downstairs cafe...oh well you win some you lose some.
  • skinnydreamer
    Options

Sorry I am new to this a posted below i am so not computer savvy