My First Day! :)

Options
Just stumbled onto this website and I have a lot of hope for the future with its help! Looks like a lot of great tools to use and the fact that its FREE is wonderful!

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    welcome
    this is a great website. Alot of encouragement, information, motivation. You can do it. Make sure you log your food and exercise daily and dont give up.
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    MFP is a wonderful tool to use on your journey. It helps to keep you accountable for what you eat. The community is another great tool here - great motivation, support, and advice. Best of luck- add me if you like
  • AngieMGK
    AngieMGK Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that I found this webstie too. It's one of the first sites I visit on a daily basis. I start every morning logging in my coffee and continue throughout the day. I keep a small notepad in my purse and keep track of everything I eat and drink (and exercise) so that I can log it in when I get home. Weightloss and living a fit life is something that you really have to work at, and myfitnesspal helps to put some fun in it. Good luck on your journey.
  • LightnFree
    LightnFree Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thx for the welcome! Looks like people are really making progress with this site!
  • LightnFree
    Options
    YES! I will add you! I need all the help I can get! How do you make the cute little weight tracker?
  • LightnFree
    Options
    I think I will be logging in here every morning too to log my coffee! You look great-how much are you wanting to lose/
  • mrsf17
    mrsf17 Posts: 32
    Options
    Welcome!! I've been here about 2 weeks and have found this site to be a great help. Good luck!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    I just started on this site a couple weeks ago, myself. I find it to be very helpful. Especially the food tracker--keeps you on your toes as far as watching what you eat. Good luck on your weight loss journey. The forums are great for motivation! Feel free to add me as a friend as well. :)