Let's see if I can do this!!!

Options
Ok I am a fitness guru, diabetic, know all the anwsers, all the rules ..... but can I use them to apply myself and get it done. Lost 80 lbs went from 330-250 5 years ago by eliminating carbs, gained back 15 lbs ...but can I get it together yet again and finish the job. I dunno. Here we go never will if I never try. Goal 150lbs ready set go!

Good luck ladies and gentleman.
I will control my emotions and not let my emotions control me.
Everytime I am tempted to use food to satisfy my frustrated desires, build up my injured ego, or dull my senses I will remember even though I overeat in private my excess poundage is there for all the world to see.

What a fool I have been.

Replies

• TammyBee
    TammyBee Posts: 178
    Options
    Well said!!! Good Luck!
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    You need to find a balance with your foods. I would say never cut the good foods out. Cut all the crap out like procesed box foods and refined sugars cookies cakes ect. Stick to whole natrual foods and get your natrual sugar from fruits and veggies. there has to be balance with your eating. Also get active and get the Heart Rate Up
  • kRpRpLgRl
    kRpRpLgRl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That's the right attitude to have. :flowerforyou:

Keep the positive attitude. This site is very helpful.

Good Luck to you!
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I will control my emotions and not let my emotions control me.
    Everytime I am tempted to use food to satisfy my frustrated desires, build up my injured ego, or dull my senses I will remember even though I overeat in private my excess poundage is there for all the world to see.

This is a new way for me to look at life especially if I want to binge eat. THANK YOU!!!

You will do wonderfully here. I have the same amount of weight to lose as you. I started at 250 (6/17/10) and I am now at 232 (8/16/10)! Together we can help one another succeed.
  • awesome_orchid
    Options
    I also lost sixty five lbs five years ago.. and I also did it with low carb and curves twice a week and eating boring foods. I also began to smoke at the time which helped alot. This time I have been smoke free for three years with thirty added pounds, so I basically regained half what had lost. This weight loss business sucks. I wont do low carb anymore but I do eat bread and rice because I am a (*&^^ not eating carbs.
    (ticker not working)
  • KerryB1977
    KerryB1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good luck! We all are here for the same purpose-to be healthy and happy.Your welcome to add me as friend for encouragement. :smile: