Better 'n Peanut Butter

Options
I picked some up today at Super Target and it is yummy! mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm..

Replies

• food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    I picked some up today at Super Target and it is yummy! mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm..
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm excited!!
    I haven't heard of Better 'n Peanut Butter before (actually, I thought you forgot to tell us what was better than peanut butter, which really struck me as odd since s.e.x. is the only thing better than peanut butter!)
    Anyway, I googled it.
    Yea!!
    I hope our stores have it!!
  • kaiyacali
    kaiyacali Posts: 175
    Options
    What is it?
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Is it better than nutella? :bigsmile: I went to the website and I see they have it at Trader Joes. Better 'n Peanut Butter that is.
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    It is so good! yummy!
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Oh, I so excited to hear about this. I clicked on a link someone put up and found a location kind of near me and I can't wait to go and get some. I love Peanut Butter. It really is one of my favorite foods. I am 40 years old and I have been known to bring a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich for lunch a couple of time a week. But lately I haven't been having any, but now I can!!!! :drinker:
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I went on the website and found out there are no locations near me (go figure) and I wanted to order it. Nearly $7 AND $10 something for shipping!! For ONE 16 oz jar!!!

[aw man...kicking dirt]
  • food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    I went on the website and found out there are no locations near me (go figure) and I wanted to order it. Nearly $7 AND $10 something for shipping!! For ONE 16 oz jar!!!

[aw man...kicking dirt]

Do they have a super target where you live? Thats where I found mine!
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this posting...been meaning to check this out as other members have talked about this product before.

I did a direct comparison to my jar of Skippy and Better 'n Peanut Butter is much lower in fat

but

Skippy has 7 grams of protein -vs- Better'n Peanut butter only has 4 grams of protein.

If you want low fat-lower cals and for more $...I would eat Better 'n Peanut Butter

If you want almost twice the protein spoon for spoon for less $ but more fat...eat regular peanut butter.

Consider ourselves....informed :wink:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

~Mi
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I've said this b4, but b4 anyone goes and spends a ton of money on the stuff I personally thought it was kinda yucky...it's not AWFUL, but it's definately not peanut butter. I spent 5.76 on a jar of it and didn't like it. To those who do like it, I'm not attacking the product lol I just wanted to post my oppinion on it. Anywho..wasn't so bad on hot toast, not so good on crackers. I hope that you all do like it b/c it is so much lower in calories, which is why I bought it in the first place!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about trying this! I looked on the website and it shows like 3 different kinds, even a chocolate one? and 100 cals for 2tbs.

I was wondering how do you measure out the PB, do you get an actual TBS measure spoon or what if you use a regular spoon, how much is that?:smile: