I'm new never done this before need friends.

Options
Hello just wanted to try something new. Sometimes I feel like I can't talk to ppl due to them being judgmental or simple they say how I'm thinking is dumb... I'm trying to look fit... I just started working out this month n tryin to eat healthy too. I think I gotta vent a little. Yesterday I went to the gym n I saw a lot of pretty girls looking good. Then I saw myself in the mirror n I was sadden but the way I look it made me almost cry. My S/W was 140lbs n my C/W is 137lbs I'm 4'11 so I'm short lol I got 4 kids... I just wanna look better to feel better... And right now I don't feel so pretty. This muffin top needs to go!!!

Replies

• kathiewoods3
    kathiewoods3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, but you can do this and this is a great place to start, you can vent here and no one will judge you, we are all going through the same thing, so keep up the good work and you will make it. You can accept my friend request if you like
  • syedRaiyan
    Options
    Hey.
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like to.
  • hysteria88
    Options
    Im a newbie here myself, but from what ive seen you have definitely come to the right place :)
  • Svetlana33
    Options
    Thanks everyone I don't knw how work this thing. I didn't even knw there was friend request haha. I saw that there is an app for this site. Is it worth getting it?
  • kittyfantastico66
    kittyfantastico66 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    The app is definitely worth getting! :happy:
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You have most definitely come to the right place.
  • Svetlana33
    Options
    Thank u
  • T_rax1
    T_rax1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can invite me so we could share some ideas on how to lose weight, seeing yourself on ur way to the body u've always wanted!!!!
  • hotbride12
    Options
    I'll be your friend. I am not judgemental! :) good luck!
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Always happy to support those that want it. Good luck x:flowerforyou:
  • samanthamathers393
    Options
    I'm new and feel the same have 2 kids looking for people to talk to. I wont judge you just looking for support add me please.

Sammy x
  • babyk78
    babyk78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You can add me and anyone else too :)
  • Svetlana33
    Options
    Thank u all:)
  • EllieBMackal
    EllieBMackal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    im 5ft exactly. was 149 the beggining of this year now im 134 joined mfp only a month ago and lost 2 lbs since then. feel free to add
  • awningsewer
    Options
    I too am 4'11. After 3 kids (youngest is 27) I still have my baby fat. lol Please add me as a friend and we can help each other with this journey.
  • Kushy8
    Kushy8 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've got at LEAST 65 lbs. to lose at 5'5". NO judgment coming from my way! Feel free to add me!
  • amandamontreuil
    Options
    feel free to add me :)