If calories didn't exist for your next meal....

Options

Replies

• beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Twin lobster, with steamers, corn bread and real unclarified salted butter!
  • teeduran
    teeduran Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have now gotten real hungry!!!! homemade bread I do miss making, and eating it.
  • freemystery
    freemystery Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Profiteroles. My own height in profiteroles.
  • sonne_mond_sterne
    Options
    o yessssssssss ....

ice cream day and night
  • sdpeklo
    sdpeklo Posts: 82
    Options
    A very large breakfast at Cracker Barrel.
  • deeksha_s
    deeksha_s Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Dominos Cheese burst pizza!!
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I'm loving the pictures, yum.

Mine is a burger. Preferably one from Bobbie's Burger Palace, with jalepeno, chips and cheese. A side of Sweet Potato French fries.

I would also like a Vanilla shake.
  • kelsierose094
    kelsierose094 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Oooo a triple strawberry thickshake!!! (By triple, I mean three scoops of icecream :tongue: ) I already do treat myself to the occassional strawberry MILKshake..but that just doesn't come anywhere close to a TRIPLE THICKSHAKE!
  • CurlyC28
    CurlyC28 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Never ending Cheddar bay biscuits from Red Lobster, never ending crab legs, already opened for me.
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    A triple layer chocolate fudge cake with chocolate frosting and Death by Chocolte ice cream.
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    can I have a double pass card, no calories and not being celiac.... because hotdamn I would be all over a BIG *kitten* brownie sundae with EVERYTHING on it..... mmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    A triple layer chocolate fudge cake with chocolate frosting and Death by Chocolte ice cream.

this 2x!!!!!
  • bamamamax3
    Options
    My Grandmother's biscuits, bacon, sausage, grits, eggs, and syrup and butter. Oh my goodness, Now I really need to go visit her hahaha.
  • LeeshLove
    LeeshLove Posts: 197
    Options
    A bacon wrapped, crab stuffed filet mignon, that's covered in hollandaise sauce. with a side of gouda grits. Don't forget the desert triple chocolate, blueberry cheesecake
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    CountingCaloriesSuxass Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Calories dont exist!!
  • flubdubman
    Options
    Fried Pizza, with Ranch dip... for those of you who want to try: HOT skillet with a good 1/2 or full stick of butter sizzling in it. Leftover pizza cold from the fridge bread side down in boiling butter pan for 30 seconds, then flip to cheese side for 7 seconds. Serve with an unethical amount of ranch dressing to dip in. ANYONE can die a happy soul after eating this!
  • byustrongman
    byustrongman Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Pork and bacon sausage roll (the whole roll), then biscuits and gravy, gravy made from the grease from the sausage. A big glass of orange juice. A large steak, cooked on a cast iron grill pan, medium rare, topped with a rosemary-sea salt kerrygold butter mixture. Roasted brussel sprouts, fried macaroni and cheese balls, a fried snickers bar and a slice of red velvet cheese cake.
  • gingabebe
    gingabebe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'd start with some buffalo wings with blue cheese dressing and fried pickles, then a rib eye with a baked potato with lots of butter and sour cream. For dessert I would have tiramisu cheesecake or a piece of triple chocolate cake and coffee with extra cream. I would be drinking some good southern sweet tea throughout the meal. I think this is what I will have on my next birthday!
  • Josh_H
    Josh_H Posts: 1,151
    Options
    a large pizza
  • ShellK71
    ShellK71 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'd hit a buffet and eat all my favorites until I popped. Then follow it up with a lemon torte from the cheesecake factory. : )