Not new...looking for friends!

Options
When I started, I had a wide array of friends. As time wore on, people started dropping off the map for weeks at a time. You know how it goes.

I'm looking for motivational, committed loggers. ESPECIALLY other people who are following In Place Of A Roadmap, ladies that lift, and fellow college kids!!!

Drop me a line. :)

Replies

• OhShesaPistol
    OhShesaPistol Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I know how the dropping off the face of MfP goes! I miss friends lol! I am 4 weeks post partum with my first baby. Patiently waiting to clear so I can start working out again! Always logging, and commenting on the few friends I've got left lol! Lets be friends?
  • EllieBMackal
    EllieBMackal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    feel free to add :)
  • springs47
    springs47 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request :)
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well!

I always need more motivational friends!
  • bmirob
    bmirob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hi all,

I've been on MFP for about two years and have really only used it to log food but it would be nice to have motivating friends too.

you can add me..
  • Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Check my profile if I am working , you can add me ;-)
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Thanks, guys. :)
  • GwenFromTheGym
    Options
    Sent you a request! I am also a lady who lifts :)
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm on everyday and looking for motivation too.
  • littlebee26
    littlebee26 Posts: 116
    Options
    I'm new but feel free to add me. Addicted to MFP already!!!
  • Jennms85
    Jennms85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just started lifting with chalean, have been logging on mfp for awhile but haven't added friends yet.
    Wouldn't mind some company....request sent!
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    When I started, I had a wide array of friends. As time wore on, people started dropping off the map for weeks at a time. You know how it goes.

I'm looking for motivational, committed loggers. ESPECIALLY other people who are following In Place Of A Roadmap, ladies that lift, and fellow college kids!!!

Drop me a line. :)

You found me! I'm on day 163 of logging, I think! I am in stage 1 of NROL4W (AND LOVING IT!) and I'm in university part-time while working full-time. Feel free to add me :)
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yes on all counts. Feel free to add me, anyone can, as long as you're active in MFP. :)
  • Gr8ful4Mine
    Options
    New here.... looking for motivators as well... :smile: