Still in the game looking for support

Options
I have been on this site for about a year now. Haven't lost a significant amount if weight but I am still happy with the way things are going. I feel better regardless. Anyhow I am looking for really supportive friends that when I open MFP in the morning I see what they have done and they have commented (concern or compliment) on what I have done. I need people to share their ideas and recipes. My biggest struggle is cooking for the family and pretty much having to eat the same thing. I am on a striked budget.

Please help. And I promise to return the help. I am a good supporter.

Replies

• Lisette32
    Lisette32 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hello!!! I've been on the site for a year but really been on the game for about two weeks and lost 6 pounds I'm all about motivation and would love to help you out. I also cook for the family but I eat in smaller portions if I do eat what everyone else eats plus I try to limit the time I eat which is usually no later than 6 if I do than I eat even less. What you have to do is eat snacks I realize those are very important.!
  • newsharonkay
    newsharonkay Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'll be here for you. I did a freinds wanted last week and have like 5 or 6 people who post everyday and are really motivated for change. When you ask you shall receive. Hi, my name is Sharon and lets hit the road to weight loss....
  • epie2098
    epie2098 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • aturkovi
    aturkovi Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello ladies. I'm all for motivation and support, but I seem to have none at this time. I'd love to check in with you on your weight loss journey and have some encouragement come my way as well. I seem to have hit a roadblock on my weight loss. I'm getting married on July 6th and thought this would be enough encouragement, but for some reason I haven't found the energy, or the motivation. So, let's see if actually getting involved with the community will help me.
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'll be glad to be in your friend list. :)
  • GwenFromTheGym
    Options
    Hey! I know exactly how being on a grocery budget is! And it totally sucks!

I'll be your pal!
  • Lisette32
    Lisette32 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nice are you getting married this year!! congrats! honey!! Let's go let's get it in!!!
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I can vouch for erobinson90...a great friend! Also, feel free to add me too!
  • Gr8ful4Mine
    Options
    Hi. Im new here. Looking for motivating support and looking to add some friends. It looks like we are doing the same thing. What are some good dishes you are cooking? Thanks in advance.