Have you lost over 100?

Options

Replies

• CassandraChloeJ
    CassandraChloeJ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    111 lbs and still working on more...30-40 more to go for goal weight. I am also now a member of One-derland (I think that's how it is spelled).
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I just hit 100 yesterday...90 left to go!
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS, doesn't if make you want to do the happy dance when you see that on the scale?:flowerforyou:
  • jreckart2003
    Options
    Wow, I was reading through this thread for inspiration. I have just started and have 100 to lose. I am excited to get there and it is great to read that so many have done this! Yeah!
  • nwg74
    nwg74 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I lost 154 pounds in my first year and 48 pounds in my second year. I have managed to maintain a 200-202 pound loss since March. I am currently around 171 pounds from my starting 373 pounds.

I have gone down from 60 inches around my stomach to 35 inches and 50" around my hips/waist to 32". My tops are now a medium size down from a XXXL (UK).
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone.
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    i've lost 132lbs here. 31 more to go to be half the person i started as! i never ever thought it would happen. but it did. and i can not wait to break through more barriers. its an amazing feeling to break into numbers you never expected to see.. but it will be fantastic to break from obese to overweight to a healthy body range. :)
  • girllovedcupcakes
    girllovedcupcakes Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have wahoo!
  • pendii
    pendii Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow! You guys are amazing! You should be so proud!
  • JesusVicenteAlmenas
    Options
    I had lost 108lbs, almost all of them with MFP, in a period of 11 months. I had to gain a bit of mass because I was looking quite drained. So right now I am about 146 and happy, coming from 250lbs :)
  • minsch
    minsch Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    120 gone! next goal 25 more! It is awesome to see all the rest of you! It is a fun club to be part of!
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    In a way. Went from 400 to 250 in 2009/2010. Then gained 80ish back. So now working on losing that FOR GOOD.
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I did too, it took me a looong time, longer than expected but i ended up truly learning how to eat and loving my new food choices. And exercise has become a part of my daily life as well. It was really tough and discouraging at times, but the last year was calm, smooth and i didn't feel i was deprived of anything at all. I conquered my sugar addiction (sort of) and i still have a lot to learn to manage but i feel i'm on the right track (of maintaining succesfully) for good.

I'm glad i didn't have to go through surgery to lose the weight and that hopefully, i'll avoid diabetes and other future health issues related to morbid obesity :)
    And of course, my extra weight is not a problem any more, my body aches have dissappeared and i don't feel left out anymore.

Congratulations to everyone both to those who lost over 100lbs and those who are on the way!
  • tannyb
    tannyb Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I want to join your club too, lol!! Almost there!
  • purpleroxmysocks
    purpleroxmysocks Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    i am almost there, 10 more pounds! Way to go guys!
  • kfheston78
    kfheston78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    SO glad OP started this thread! I'm facing - minimum - 120 lbs. to lose. Hubs and I want baby no. 2, and with PCOS and this weight, it isn't happening. SO proud of you all, and SO excited to be part of such a fun, loving group of inspirers!
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    104 here and 49 years old!
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I did it before MFP. We are not special in any way. Nor do we posess anything that you dont. Keep track of calories move and be persistent...keep at it. You will get there. This is why I have never posted success story or blogged. I just kept at it. This does not mean anything, except I did not give up. Anyone can make this choice. It add up I have lost about 115lbs all told.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Me,
    Anyone need another friend, feel free to friend request me,
    Lets be losers together.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I am really close to losing a 100.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!