Looking for motivational friends

Options
Hiya, I'm 22 and I'm from Scotland, I'm looking for friends to help me through this journey as I really can't do it on my own! I've struggled with my weight for more than 10 years so I really need the support:) looking forward to meeting new people on here :)

Replies

• Kabijots
    Kabijots Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!

I'm from London, married with kids and always struggled with weight.

Feel free to add :):flowerforyou:
  • KellyBlack91
    Options
    Thank you:) I will add you now:D
  • AusPauly
    AusPauly Posts: 1
    Options
    Just joined. I'm in Australia. Been a yoyo all my life. But being that I have spina bifida, I really need to get this weight off. I know that other health issues are involved with being fat, but my back is my motivation this time. If I do not do something now, I will be crippled by the time I am 40. SO please feel free to add me to. I also need someone to chat to and share personal trials and tribulations!
  • KellyBlack91
    Options
    I'm really sorry to hear about your health problems. I have kidneys problems so I need to lose weight due to that failing. Will add you. Good luck with your weight loss(:
  • caffeinekandie
    Options
    Hi I'm 27 and from Canada and this is the first time I'm loosing weight the right way. Feel free to add me!
  • ornatelykate
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kaitlin, 26 years old in New Jersey, US. You can add me! Lost 50+ lbs over the last year and a half. Have a long way to go still and it's always a struggle so I'd like some more friends on here too!
  • KellyBlack91
    Options
    I will add both of you lovely ladies now:)
  • CaraMaree11
    CaraMaree11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 from Oklahoma and have always been on the "chunky" side even though I was extremely active. Working on getting my weight down to what my doctor recommended for me. Anyone who is looking for friends should add me (no one I know uses this site). Motivational people is always helpful!! Thanks! :)
  • ladypapre
    ladypapre Posts: 4
    Options
    I am 21 from New York, and I am always looking for people to help me stay on track!