NSV for me

Options
juliegrey1
juliegrey1 Posts: 202 Member
Ok I haven't lost any weight i the past few months or shall I say Im consistently going fro 147-154 lbs,this morning I asked my husband to take a side profile picture of me and it occurred to me that I was wearing a T shirt I hadn't worn in 7 months I knew there was a photo of me on holiday in my face book photos,and because I was feeling very defeated I said Id take a look at it!I couldn't believe the difference it looks like I have lost a couple of stone when in fact I have lost nothing,what I have been doing is cycling 12 miles 3 times a week and walking 6-8 miles on the days in between,I was stunned! I have toned up so much but not a pound down!My uploading skills are poor so I will ask my husband to help me upload its hard to believe for me!!!

Replies

• Maedes
    Maedes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome! As hard as it is, sometimes it's best not to rely soley on the scale! I find I get more satisfaction seeing changes in my body than the number the scale gives me! Congrats! All the hard work is paying off :)
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    PROOF that sometimes the scale DOES lie. hahaha..
    keep it up, weight will stop dropping soon!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!