Lossing my tummie

Options
Hello everyone i am new to this as of today. I am hoping by the end of the summer to have lost my tummie. Two years ago I went through alot in my personal life and lost 60 lbs. Now that I am going through some more hard times it seems I am gaining it all back plus some. I gained 11 lbs in 6 weeks, now I have got to do something to get this weight off. I sure hope this works.

Replies

• patsymajors
    patsymajors Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone i am new to this as of today. I am hoping by the end of the summer to have lost my tummie. Two years ago I went through alot in my personal life and lost 60 lbs. Now that I am going through some more hard times it seems I am gaining it all back plus some. I gained 11 lbs in 6 weeks, now I have got to do something to get this weight off. I sure hope this works.
  • sweetlauri70
    Options
    Welcome, Patsy! I hope you love it here as much as I do!
  • PrincessDesiray
    PrincessDesiray Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    This will work if you stick with it and keep track of yourself. This program gave me willpower. I even started running with the help of the runners in this little community. Keep motivated.......you made the first step in the right direction.:smile:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Welcome.gif
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • denae
    denae Posts: 9
    Options
    This does work! It makes you think what you are putting into your body. Enjoy!
    59143.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter