Hi everyone..

Options
My name is Danielle. I'm looking forward to meeting new people that are going through the same thing I am. Support is very important for weight loss and I think I will have plenty here. I'm a young married woman just trying to get in shape and lose weight. Please feel free to send me a message as I'm always looking for new friends and a fitness buddy. Thanks <3

Replies

• LissaP26
    LissaP26 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle! I sent you a message and added you as a friend. We both have a long way to go, and it's great to have others to help with motivation. I do well eating, but not always so well working out. Welcome to the site- it's been fantastic. The people here are just wonderful!
  • ang2803
    ang2803 Posts: 39
    Options
    Hey welcome to MFP! This website is great when it comes to motivation and support! Feel free to get a hold of me if you need some motivation! I started at 315 and am now at 257. Its a long process but it is so worth it!
  • kami28
    kami28 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi, Danielle!
    My name is Kami. I just joined this site today. My main problems are motivation and staying away from the "I'll always be fat" mindset. I came to this site hoping that I can possibly solve the motivation problem by finding some friends and facing the weight loss battle together. and by doing so, hopefully solve the mindset problem as well.

I wish you the very best of luck!

Feel free to add me as a friend if you like, and contact me anytime if I can help in any way!