hi there !!

kheffernan
kheffernan Posts: 5
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
just started a coupleof week ago , although I downloaded the app weeks ago and entered my details and sat back on my a**. Now finally after 15 years of dieting I can say that I am now ready for a healthier life. I have given up alcohol and I have spent the last 6 months preparing my mind for this life change, because thats what it is. So, I look forward to being here everyday lending and receiving support and ideas for this journey.

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Welcome to MFP! It sounds like you have the right attitude for change. Good luck!!
  • thanks Danohh:smile:
  • Hello Everyone, I've just started with this website, and am looking forward to the changes in my lifestyle. I am so tired of all these "quick fixes" I keep hearing about! I am going to give this a concious effort and do it the hard way!! Anyone who is in their 30s-40's and would like to add me as a friend, hit me up! Good Luck to everyone on their journey to your personal goals!! Angella. :flowerforyou:
    400440 Posts: 5
    I just started with my fitness pal and am hoping it will help me lose the last 30 pounds.
  • Hi my name is Margarita,I just joined today,so I hope I doing this right if not I'm sorry!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.