Help me pick a new Jillian workout to try

Options
Hey guys! I wanna try a new Jillian workout today, and I am stuck between No More Trouble Zones and Ripped In 30. Suggestions?

Replies

• Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'd personally pick Ripped in 30. =)
  • CaseyBee
    CaseyBee Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I really like Ri30 as a program, but can't ever get through all 4 weeks because my knees end up popping and locking like a bad music video by mid-W3. That's not the video's fault, my knees hate all of her stuff, but I thought you should know - iirc, you have knee issues too, no?
  • CoachDreesTraining
    CoachDreesTraining Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    None!

Read the reviews on her products. She has injured more people than every Crossfit gym in America combined.
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm doing her 90 day program, body revolution, right now. I love it. I am going to to Ripped in 30 after that.
  • nrsblc
    nrsblc Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    None!

Read the reviews on her products. She has injured more people than every Crossfit gym in America combined.

Hello? I am NOT injured at all! If not done right, everybody can get injured by anything. Jillian is awesome and i recommend her 30 day shred. I am already getting amazing results and im only at day 19! After that im planning to do ripped in 30, so i really recommend these two dvds of her! Don't consider the destructive comments being made about injuries, if you are very hard on yourself and or doing the moves wrong, that can lead to an injury but other than that, you will be just fine. Good luck and feel free to add me if you have any questions or if you need support!
  • CoachDreesTraining
    CoachDreesTraining Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    None!

Hello? I am NOT injured at all! If not done right, everybody can get injured by anything. Jillian is awesome and i recommend her 30 day shred. I am already getting amazing results and im only at day 19! After that im planning to do ripped in 30, so i really recommend these two dvds of her! Don't consider the destructive comments being made about injuries, if you are very hard on yourself and or doing the moves wrong, that can lead to an injury but other than that, you will be just fine. Good luck and feel free to add me if you have any questions or if you need support!

All you need to do is look at any reviews of her products online, or better yet read the daily "Should my knees be hurting this bad from 30DS?" threads. Jillian is a paid actress and has virtually no training knowledge. She is HIGHLY unqualified to train anyone.

She is a paid actress that screams at morbidly obese people until they pass out and fall off their treadmill. I encourage you, and everyone else on this site, to do some research on her before they buy any of her products.
  • nrsblc
    nrsblc Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    None!

All you need to do is look at any reviews of her products online, or better yet read the daily "Should my knees be hurting this bad from 30DS?" threads. Jillian is a paid actress and has virtually no training knowledge. She is HIGHLY unqualified to train anyone.

She is a paid actress that screams at morbidly obese people until they pass out and fall off their treadmill. I encourage you, and everyone else on this site, to do some research on her before they buy any of her products.

Oh don't worry i did my research and i know that she has AFAA and other known personal training certificates so don't mess with her. An actress DOES NOT have to be muscular. This is funny, why am i even responding, i truly don't know.
  • thoess
    thoess Posts: 16
    Options
    I really liked NMTZ, but at 55 minutes, I thought that it was long

Try 6 week 6 pack - 35 minutes, and it has a level 1 and level 2 - i really liked that one
  • Stacjsteinert5
    Stacjsteinert5 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is my favorite! I did the whole 4 weeks and had awesome results! I am doing it all over again too!