I'm a newbie here!

kami28
kami28 Posts: 15
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, everyone! My name is Kami. I found this site today and just joined a bit ago. I like what I see so far!

I've been overweight pretty much my whole life, and I need to get to a different chapter. I'm tired of being my own worst enemy. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you much better and for us to help each other to climb this mountain we're all standing in front of.

Good luck to us all!

Replies

• neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Welcome!
  • onmyway1101
    onmyway1101 Posts: 103 Member
    :wink: Hey... You will love it here. there is so much support here. Add me as a friend!
  • tjbeer
    tjbeer Posts: 90 Member
    Hi Kami. Welcome to MFP and your weight loss journey. If you need any friends add me.

Tx
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Welcome to the community! :happy:
  • Hello everyone..My name is Kerry and I just joined today. I really like the site so far, it seems to make everything easy to calculate. I will be able to plan my whole day of meals and see what kind of calories, fat, carbs...etc so I will know ahead of time if I need to change anything. This is great, I feel like I will honestly be able to lose the weight now....I am looking to lose about 30 lbs because I am a type 2 diabetic and hoping to be able to come off the medicine and this really gives me hope. My willpower isn't that strong so I need all the support I can get.
This discussion has been closed.