Turbofire Challenge, 10 day Eating Challenge, 3 day Cleanse

Options
amayaasn
amayaasn Posts: 28 Member
Im going to be participating in a Turbofire Challenge group that is starting on Monday and wondering if anyone else out there would like to join? If you already have TurboFire great! If you need there is still time to get it to participate! Participating in a challenge group has proven to make you more successful at your goals than going at it alone.

Not interested in doing TurboFire? My group is also doing a 10 day clean eating challenge and a 3 day cleanse challenge. Starting on Monday?

I help run a private motivational group as well to help keep those that want the extra push on track with their goals. Posts include clean eating recipes, workouts, successes, failures, small monthly challenges (squat, lunge, abs, etc). Anyone interested in participating in any of these things please let me know.

I would love to help everyone achieve their goals!

Replies

• heatherterp
    heatherterp Posts: 239
    Options
    I am interested in all of these. I have turbo Jam, but it is similar. would that work?
  • kathystrauss1
    kathystrauss1 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    What is a clean eating challenge?
  • bel738
    bel738 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i dont have turbofire - but interesting 10 day challenge and 3 day clense
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Does this mean you have to buy Turbo Fire and Shakeology?
  • amayaasn
    amayaasn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    They are all seperate challenges, but can be done in conjunction with each other too. The 3 day and 10 day alone just require buying sample packs from me, not a whole 30 day supply if you are just interested in doing one or the other. Of u r interested in doing cleanse then 10 day it I'd cheaper to buy a bag of 30 servings.

If you already have turbofire no purchase necessary, if you don't yes it does require purchase. Are you interested in participating? Would love to have you.

I also have a free private group that is all about motivation of you aren't looking to purchase anything, just simply let me in a message and I will private message you details about getting in the group.